Deluxe Ski Jump 2 for Android™
Last Updated: 2020-11-16
The Software is owned by Mediamond and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Mediamond reserves all rights not expressly granted in this agreement.
Grant of License
Mediamond grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software for personal, non-commercial use with the following rights and restrictions:
- You may install and execute the Software on any number of devices.
- You may take backup copies of the Software for your personal use.
- You may share replays of your jumps with other players.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or any part of it, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- You may not modify the Software or create derivative works based upon it in whole or in part.
- You may not copy the Software or any part of it except as expressly permitted in this agreement.
- You may not sublicense, sell, lease, or rent the Software or any part of it.
- You may not cheat or use exploits to gain competitive advantage over other players. If such activity is suspected Mediamond may at its sole discretion terminate this agreement.
Invalidity of any provision of this agreement shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this agreement.
Termination of Agreement
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall Mediamond be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software, even if Mediamond has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Finland and applicable international agreements, treaties, and conventions.